- Van Horne, S., Murniati, C., Saichaie, K., Jesse, M., Florman, J., & Ingram, B. F. (2014). Using qualitative research to assess teaching and learning in technology-infused TILE classrooms. New Directions in Teaching and Learning, 137, 17-26. pdf
- Florman, J. (2014). TILE at Iowa: Adoption and Adaptation. New Directions in Teaching & Learning, 137, 77-84. pdf
- Ingram, B., Jesse, M., Fleagle, S., Florman, J., & Van Horne, S. (2013). Transform, interact, learn, engage (TILE): Creating learning spaces that transform undergraduate education. In R. Carpenter (Ed.), Cases on higher education spaces: Innovation, collaboration, and technology (pp. 165-185). Hershey, PA: IGI Global.
- Van Horne, S., Murniati, C., Gaffney, J. D. H., & Jesse, M. (2012). Promoting active learning in technology-infused TILE classrooms at the University of Iowa. Journal of Learning Spaces, 1(2), June 10, 2012.
- Van Horne, S., Murniati, C., & Saichaie, K. (2012). Assessing teaching and learning in technology-infused TILE classrooms at the University of Iowa. In EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative’s Seeking Evidence of Impact. pdf
- Soderdahl, Paul S. (2010). Library classroom renovated as an active learning classroom. Library Hi Tech, 29, 83-90. pdf
- Van Horne, S., Murniati, C., & Saichaie, K. (submitted). Examining the factors associated with student learning in technology-infused classrooms that support collaborative learning.
- Beichner, R.J., Saul, J., Abbott, D., Morse, J., Deardorff, D., Allain, R., ...Risley, J. (2007). Student-Centered Activities for Large Enrollment Undergraduate Programs (SCALE-UP) project. In E. Redish & P. Cooney (Eds.), Research-Based Reform of University Physics (pp. 1-42). College Park, MD: American Association of Physics Teachers. pdf
Brooks, D.C. (2011). Space Matters: The Impact of Formal Learning Environments on Student Learning. British Journal of Educational Technology, 42(5), 719-726.
If you have any resources that contribute to student-engaged and interactive learning and would like to share them, please email TILE@uiowa.edu.